    Bob Guest

    I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a fortune.
    Is this possible.
    Bob, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Bob

    kz8rt3 Guest

    In article <>,
    "Bob" <> wrote:

    > I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a fortune.
    > Is this possible.

    I'll let others comment first.

    (KZ8RT3 ducks behind fireproof shield)
    kz8rt3, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Bob

    Mark B. Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a
    >fortune. Is this possible.

    Sure. I guess it might depend on your definition of 'all around' and
    'fortune'.
    Mark B., Aug 16, 2005
  4. Bob

    photo35744 Guest

    You can buy a good digital for around $350.00. Just look.

    photo35744, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Bob

    Nostrobino Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    >I am wanting to buy me a new good all around camera and not spend a
    >fortune. Is this possible.

    Yes.

    I got a Nikon Coolpix 4100 for my sister (her first digital camera) and she
    loves it. It's very easy to use, has a 3x zoom lens, takes excellent photos,
    comes with nice entry-level software and has a number of useful features,
    some of them Nikon exclusives. The 4100 is now discontinued and superseded
    by the 4600, almost identical but with some minor improvements. And it's
    under $200 including shipping from a number of reliable online sellers like
    buydig.com and Beach Camera.

    So unless you have some specific needs or interests not indicated in your
    post, that's what I would recommend, the Nikon Coolpix 4600.

    N.
    Nostrobino, Aug 16, 2005