    Do you agree?

    Camera Enthusiast
    http://newcamz.blogspot.com

    newcamz.blogspot.com, Jul 22, 2006

  2. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Joan Guest

    Please enumerate the amateur digital SLR cameras that didn't make that
    list.

    --
    Joan

    "newcamz.blogspot.com" <> wrote in message
    : Hi Folks,
    :
    : Steve says that the following are the best Amateur Digital SLR
    (under
    : $1,000)
    :
    : Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D
    : Nikon D70s
    : Canon Digital Rebel XT/350D
    : Pentax *ist DS2
    : Olympus E-500 Evolt
    : Nikon D50
    :
    : Do you agree?
    :
    :
    : Camera Enthusiast
    : http://newcamz.blogspot.com
    :

    Joan, Jul 23, 2006

  3. Indeed! I should ask Steve.

    Cheers,
    Camera Enthusiast
    http://newcamz.blogspot.com

    newcamz.blogspot.com, Jul 23, 2006
  4. newcamz.blogspot.com

    Bill Guest

    newcamz.blogspot.com wrote:

    >Steve says that the following are the best Amateur Digital SLR (under
    >$1,000)
    >
    >Do you agree?

    Maybe...

    Do you have a more specific question?

    Bill, Jul 23, 2006
  5. newcamz.blogspot.com

    J. Clarke Guest

    newcamz.blogspot.com wrote:

    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > Steve says that the following are the best Amateur Digital SLR (under
    > $1,000)
    >
    > Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D
    > Nikon D70s
    > Canon Digital Rebel XT/350D
    > Pentax *ist DS2
    > Olympus E-500 Evolt
    > Nikon D50
    >
    > Do you agree?

    I think that's pretty much all the DSLRs on the market for under $1000 with
    lens.

    Old list though, the Maxxum 5D is no longer "on the market".

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate

    J. Clarke, Jul 23, 2006