    Is the picture quality any good and is it ok for games

    Thanks

    John
    john, Dec 29, 2004

  2. john

    Thor Guest

    I sold an FP931 (which is the 16ms panel) to a customer who is a gamer just
    recently, and he absolutely loves it. Picture quality is fantastic, it's
    laser sharp and very vivid. I have him running on the DVI-D connection now,
    but even on the VGA port it was outstanding, and at 16ms there were
    absolutely no response time issues at all. I think you would be quite
    pleased with the FP937, as it has an even higher contrast ratio, and quicker
    response time. I played several first person games on the 931 myself and
    that model was outstanding, IMHO.

    Thor, Dec 29, 2004