    Suppose what you want about the career I will choose, just
    let me know the short-term and long-term benefits for me.

    Thanks.

    soilworkeR_, Jul 3, 2003

  2. soilworkeR_

    Techie Guest

    No, they are useless at this point concentrate on your formal education and
    getting a university degree in IT then worry about the certs when you can
    actually apply them to the job market. At your age you would probably find
    that not many people would take you seriously if you had these certs.

    --
    Techie
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 3, 2003

  3. soilworkeR_

    Consultant Guest

    do you plan to have mommy drive you to work? come on people, most IT jobs
    require you to travel to various sites. i dont know one reputable company
    that would even consider hiring some 15 or 16 year old kid just cause he/she
    got a cert. ridiculous. do me a favor and go toilet paper someones house.

    Consultant, Jul 3, 2003
  4. soilworkeR_

    billyw Guest

    thought ms were outsourcing to india..