Belking 54G keeps losing wireless connection.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jello87, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. Jello87

    Jello87

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    My belking 54g is currently being very temperamental with it's wireless. We have 2 laptops and 1 desktop, using XP, XP and Vista respectively.

    Now a while ago the dekstop could pick up the wireless but since the 2nd laptop was brought in it's failed to detect it at all.

    The settings are:
    Dynamic
    No MAC filtering
    WPA/WPA2 with PSK wireless.
    Using channel 12 (out of 13) and mixed 11b/g wireless broadcast.
    Both Protected mode and Turbo mode are disabled.

    The wireless loss is permanent on the desktop, although it does pick up the neighbours wireless. Both laptops can find it though.

    One of the laptops is upstairs in a room next to the desktop, as opposed to the router and 2nd laptop being downstairs.

    P2P software is being used on the upstairs laptop and dekstop.

    Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix it?

    Jello87, Oct 13, 2008