Belkin

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by The Fatbastard, Jun 28, 2005.

  1. One day we will get support

    Thank you for contacting Belkin Technical Support

    Currently we do not have drivers that support XP 64bit and there is no
    scheduled release of a new supported driver.

    Jason F

    Belkin Corporation

    Technical Support Level 2

    501 W. Walnut St

    Compton CA, 90220

    1-310-898-1100 or 1-800-223-5546 Ext 2263

    The Fatbastard, Jun 28, 2005

  2. From what I've seen, you'll never get support.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 28, 2005

  3. The Fatbastard

    John Barnes Guest

    What is your product. My Belkin UPS works fine. Bulldog software works
    fine also.

    John Barnes, Jun 28, 2005
  4. One day - gosh, sounds like something out of a fairytale movie.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 28, 2005
  5. All I got back when I asked them about x64 and my wireless 11.g USB sticks
    was a rather snippy assertion that x64 already included drivers for them.
    After I finally convinced them they didn't exist, they recommended the
    32-bit drivers which fail with the standard error. After I pointed this out
    too, they then started back on the x64 edition already includes the drivers
    for these items rubbish...
    Not the most helpful/intelligent support staff. :-/

    Billie Volkova, Jun 29, 2005