    halo online using Kai all xbox connect i'm using IEEE 802.11g wireless
    network card witch is all setup on the Belkin Router.

    I'm very new to port-forwarding and need some help.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=, Aug 20, 2006

  2. Hi

    You have to log to the Router trough a computer find the port-forwarding
    menu and forward the ports.

    Your game instructions should include the list of ports that need to be
    open. The Router's manual should explain how to log to the Router menus and
    open a port.

    This site as a lot of specific info about the issue, might be that you would
    find info for your Router, http://www.portforward.com/

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 21, 2006