    Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

    TIA Big Dave

    Big Dave, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Big Dave

    Malke Guest

    Big Dave wrote:

    > Hello all
    >
    > Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    > Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin
    > site.
    >
    > TIA Big Dave

    If Belkin hasn't written them yet, then they won't exist. However, you
    might try posting your question in the MS newsgroup for XP 64:

    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Jun 23, 2005

  3. Big Dave

    Big Dave Guest

    Thank you for the swift reply. I'll check out that group.

    Big Dave

    Big Dave, Jun 23, 2005