    Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.

    TIA Big Dave
    Big Dave, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Big Dave

    Rick Guest

    Rumor has it that Belkin uses the Broadcom chip. The driver for the
    Broadcom chip is included in the x64 OS.

    Have you installed x64 yet to see if the card is recognized?

    Rick, Jun 23, 2005

  3. This is from Chris:
    The Belkin F5D7001 802.11g wireless network card is working fine in my
    system. The card was recognized by X64 and shows up in device manager
    as a Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter. If I recall, I picked the card up
    at my local CompUSA.

    So maybe if you could get your hands on those drivers and give it a try,
    maybe
    it will work.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 23, 2005
  4. Big Dave

    John Long Guest

    I have the Belkin PCI wireless board also. May be the F5D7001 (HS option).
    I am at work now but I believe I just had to use the generic Broadcomm
    drivers that came with x64.

    Hope this helps.

    John

    John Long, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Big Dave

    DKI Guest

    I Have the exact same card as you and the inbox drivers will install for the
    card when you install X64 will install as well.

    DKI, Jun 23, 2005
  6. "DKI" wrote:

    > I Have the exact same card as you and the inbox drivers will install for the
    > card when you install X64 will install as well.
    >
    > "Big Dave" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello all
    > >
    > > Does anybody have or know where I can find Windows XP 64 drivers for a
    > > Belkin F5D7000 wireless network card. I have checked out the Belkin site.
    > >
    > > TIA Big Dave

    The model number of the card does not mean much. Belkin used 3 different
    chipsets for one card.
    If it says "version 3001" on the bottom of the box, it's using the RALINK
    2500 chipset, for which ralinktech.com has drivers.

    See www.hcl.ms for details
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 24, 2005
  7. Big Dave

    DKI Guest

    aint those though identified on the site as f5d7000 then f5d7000_v2 and
    f5d7000_v3 for the 3 different versions of the card

    DKI, Jun 24, 2005
  8. "DKI" wrote:

    > aint those though identified on the site as f5d7000 then f5d7000_v2 and
    > f5d7000_v3 for the 3 different versions of the card

    Which site ?
    The only difference I saw in the F5D7000 (PCI card) and the F5D7010 (PCMCIA
    card) was an external white label on the bottom of the box ; about 90% of the
    ones at Staples were "version 3000", so I went to a few Staples before
    finding "version 3001". Possibly the one before was "version 2000", and might
    have a Broadcom chipset ; the reason I went for the RALINK 2500 is because
    RTM was not out yet, and I was not definite what drivers would be included.
    So at least I had OEM coverage.

    I think the version before had a l
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 24, 2005