    Vista Ultimate 64bit?

    Any advice would be helpful.

    Boaby
    Boabyboy, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Boabyboy

    John Holmes Guest

    Boabyboy "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I have just recently purchased a wireless pci adapter for my Windows
    > Vista pc. I wondering if any you have any luck getting the adapter
    > working in Vista Ultimate 64bit?
    >
    > Any advice would be helpful.
    >
    > Boaby

    Works here just fine when I installed the XP64 drivers.

    --
    Your mother was an epileptic secretary who was so stupid she had to be
    kept on a roadworks site.
    John Holmes, Apr 17, 2007

  3. Boabyboy

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:14:24 GMT, "Boabyboy" <:-(>
    wrote:

    >Hi folks,
    >
    >I have just recently purchased a wireless pci adapter for my Windows Vista

    That will be the 1 without 64bit drivers :)

    >pc. I wondering if any you have any luck getting the adapter working in
    >Vista Ultimate 64bit?

    You did know what you were getting into with a 64bit Win OS?

    That won't be the 1st issue with drivers you see, if you didn't go back
    to a 32bit Win OS.

    http://www.belkin.com/support/article/?lid=en&pid=F5D7001&aid=5426&scid=221
    Windows Vista 32 bit

    >Any advice would be helpful.

    As mentioned before, the Microsoft Communities web interface, MS
    newsserver groups or MS groups via Gogle groups.

    See links posted yesterday.

    The newsgroup
    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    and therein the many links to sites about drivers, advice and issues
    others have had with 64bit Win.

    >Boaby

    Me

    Late addition - www.google.com

    Setting up Network - Vista x64 Forums
    Belkin F5D7000 cards and this one used F5D7001 card. Since installing
    Vista my main machine has to be connected using a wired connection as my
    Belkin ...
    www.vista64.net/forums/vista-networking-sharing/7859-setting-up-network.html
    - 53k - Cached - Similar pages
    why?, Apr 17, 2007