    Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
    firmware update.

    Thanks.
    MICHAEL, Apr 14, 2005

  2. MICHAEL

    Dr. Bill Guest

    MICHAEL wrote:
    > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
    > on a belkin router???

    WHICH router? you dumb fucked ****!
    http://www.portforward.com/belkin/f5d7630-portforwarding.htm
    <first hit in google>
    Results 1 - 10 of about 34,800 for PORT FORWARDING belkin router. (0.27
    seconds)

    > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
    > firmware update.

    Get it!!!, always use the latest firmware updates.

    > Thanks.

    Your welcome!
    Dr. Bill, Apr 14, 2005

  3. MICHAEL

    S.Heenan Guest

    MICHAEL wrote:
    > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working
    > on a belkin router???
    >
    > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
    > firmware update.

    Forward all ports, both UDP and TCP from 0 to 65535. Also, leave the
    password blank. This is a very important step. Disable the Windows firewall
    too, as it tends to conflict with the router.

    Post back when you're done.
    S.Heenan, Apr 14, 2005
  4. MICHAEL

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Go to Belkin.com and get the firmware update. S.Heenan's answer is bullshit.

    pcbutts1, Apr 14, 2005
  5. MICHAEL

    MICHAEL Guest

    still not working.... could someone that has ACTULLY port forwarded on a
    belin router please post

    MICHAEL, Apr 14, 2005
  6. MICHAEL

    Gazwad Guest

    MICHAEL, <>, the snakelike, pencil-necked
    fustilarian, and dosshouse cook, slobbered:

    > still not working.... could someone that has ACTULLY port forwarded
    > on a belin router please post

    I had my bell-end doused in port.

    HTH

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Steamed crunchy handkerchief dregs and liver extract smothered in baked
    whore's tit blisters on top of roasted heads of lettuce and newt thigh
    topping accentuated with flash cooked kitten pancreas with garlic dressing
    scorched inside barbequed weasel belly with bladder conserve, dished up in a
    randomly twitching deep dish containing medium to well done rutabaga, tough
    scraps of veal and clam with pieces of stomach, vomit, a side of sweetbread
    and a bowl of emulsified sweat and grease from the chef's forehead.
    Gazwad, Apr 14, 2005
  7. MICHAEL

    relic Guest

    http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

    > "S.Heenan" <> wrote in message
    >> MICHAEL wrote:
    >>> Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING
    >>> working on a belkin router???
    >>>
    >>> Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need
    >>> a firmware update.

    >> Forward all ports, both UDP and TCP from 0 to 65535. Also, leave the
    >> password blank. This is a very important step. Disable the Windows
    >> firewall too, as it tends to conflict with the router.
    >>
    >> Post back when you're done.

    Most of us buy better gear than Belkin.
    relic, Apr 14, 2005
  8. MICHAEL

    MICHAEL Guest

    im taking the peace of shit back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
    router for cable??

    MICHAEL, Apr 15, 2005
  9. MICHAEL

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Did you even try to update the firmware? That model is 2 years old and the
    latest firmware just came out last week.

    pcbutts1, Apr 15, 2005
  10. MICHAEL

    Gazwad Guest

    MICHAEL, <>, the gnomish, babyish hairball,
    and seller of indulgences, kowtowed:

    > im taking the peace of shit back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
    > router for cable??

    DeWALT

    --
    Lunch was nice;

    Flash cooked whore's tit blisters complemented by roasted horse carbuncle,
    simmered in a randomly twitching bucket stuffed with medium-rare pistachio
    nut, thin bits of intestine and uncooked kidney, flavoured water, a side of
    reptile egg chips and a can of coagulated heart soup.
    Gazwad, Apr 15, 2005
  11. MICHAEL

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:25:10 GMT, MICHAEL wrote:

    >im taking the peace of shit back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
    >router for cable??

    Are you forgetting these newsgroups?
    blueyonder.users.self-help
    blueyonder.users.self-help.networking

    Since you seem to be ignoring the 2nd thread where you posted the model
    number in the subject.

    www.portforward.com which has setup notes for 100+ routers.

    >"pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >> Go to Belkin.com and get the firmware update. S.Heenan's answer is

    >bullshit.
    >>
    >> --

    <snip>

    >> "MICHAEL" <> wrote in message
    >> > Could someone please tell me if they have got PORT FORWARDING working on

    >> > belkin router???
    >> >
    >> > Ive been trying but it doesnt seem to work, read somewhere you need a
    >> > firmware update.

    I did do the FW update, but never had to set port forwarding.

    <snip>
    why?, Apr 16, 2005
  12. MICHAEL

    Keme Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > MICHAEL, <>, the gnomish, babyish hairball,
    > and seller of indulgences, kowtowed:
    >

    >>im taking the peace of shit back to currys, can anyone recomend a GOOD
    >>router for cable??
    >>

    > DeWALT

    LOL

    Those work _for_ cable too? :-O

    (I know, they're powered thru cable, so you're probably in the clear :) )
    Keme, Apr 16, 2005