    from someone who know alot more than me.because pc service call are no help
    whatsoever and keep saying it could be faulty router,which i cant
    believe.please help
    =?Utf-8?B?c21lZHNvbnRvdXI=?=, May 23, 2006

  2. I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago. My interent connection was
    fine one day, and then wouldn't connect the next. I am no expert, so rang
    the Belkin Helpline - several times - and they were extremely helpful and
    gave me various different settings which I would never have discovered.
    Their number, in case you do not have it , is 00 800 223 55 460.

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9yYWg=?=, May 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c21lZHNvbnRvdXI=?=

    RalfG Guest

    Could be interference from other radio frequency devices within range, like
    portable phones, microwave, or other wireless networks near you. You can try
    setting the router to use a different channel, like 11 or 1 instead of the
    default.

    RalfG, May 24, 2006