    didnt work. I just want my computer and 2 others in my network thats all. How
    do i do this? Most people have issues were noone can sign on theyre network
    well with me everyone signs on HELP

    Marco, Aug 9, 2009

  2. Hi
    Log Manually to the Router (instruction in the Router's Manual) and switch
    On the Wireless Security.
    In general.
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security
    Switching Off SSID (same has No Security. SSID can be easily sniffed even if
    it is Off)
    MAC Filtering______(Band Aid if nothing else is available, MAC number can be
    easily Spoofed).
    -------------------
    The three above are Not considered safe.
    Safe Starts here at WPA.
    -------------------
    WPA-PSK__(Very Hard to Break).
    WPA-AES__(Not functionally Breakable)
    WPA2____ (Not functionally Breakable).
    Note 2: If you use WinXP bellow SP3 and did not updated it, you would have
    to download the WPA2 patch from Microsoft.
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893357>
    your Wireless hardware.
    phrase.
    of one of the Wireless devices.