    Anybody got any ideas or pointers to documents that may help me out?

    Thanks in advance.
    Chris.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUG9kbW9yZQ==?=, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Forgot to mention.

    Desktop PC is running XP Home SP2 and laptop is running XP Pro SP2.

    Chris.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUG9kbW9yZQ==?=, Feb 14, 2005

  3. Does your laptop have a pcmcia card installed? You did not mention it.

    Robert Jacobs, Feb 14, 2005
  4. The laptop has WiFi built in.

    Chris.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUG9kbW9yZQ==?=, Feb 14, 2005
  5. Actually even I'm facing similar problem as chris. I was using XP home till
    now, and today installed XP pro on same laptop. But in case of XP pro its not
    even able to detect my inbuilt wireless card, due to which it is not showing
    wireless networks too.

    I think, chris' case might b same too, the wireless card might not be
    installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3dhdGkgQWdhcndhbA==?=, Feb 15, 2005
  6. I got mine working last night. It was my own stupid mistake. There's a button
    on the front of my laptop that needs to be pressed to switch the wireless
    card on. Once I pressed it, it all worked great.

    Thanks to everyone who replied.

    Chris.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgUG9kbW9yZQ==?=, Feb 15, 2005