    I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    its crap.
    SJH
    rednose, Nov 27, 2004

  2. I just finished installing the Belkin wireless G router, wireless G notebook
    card, and wireless G desktop card. Three calls to Belkin, one call to my
    internet provider, using help and support center, reinstalling XP on my
    laptop to remove SP2, many hours of trying different settings, removing any
    virus/firewall software my computer ever heard of, most of my free time and a
    week later I finally have internet, a wireless network and a working
    firewall. But you are probably more computer savy then I am. In my humble
    experiece it is probably NOT your modem. Good luck

    =?Utf-8?B?ZXZlcnl0aGluZyB3b3JrcyBhIHdlZWsgbGF0ZXI=, Nov 28, 2004