    the way it should!! Why is this happening??? Thanks
    --
    Lippmann Lee
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFyaQ==?=, May 2, 2005

  2. You should make sure you have the latest drivers and firmware from the
    manufacturer.

    Also, you can try different channels or wireless modes to see if it only
    happens with speeds greater than standard "g" - 54mbps or with specific
    channels. Routers generally have various compatibility modes - high-speed
    only, high-speed + g, g-only, g+b, etc.

    Sounds like your router drops back to 54 when a standard G device connects
    and that it's only the boosted speed that has the problem.

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], May 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmFyaQ==?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi

    You might have configuration problems, and or distance issues (i.e. it is too
    far/obstructed for max. “Speed”).

    You should start with putting temporarily two computers near the Router, one connected
    with a Wire, and one with the 125 Belkin card. You do the Router

    May be this can Help.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), May 2, 2005