  1. One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because he believed
    in God.

    Should I fare better ?
    Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:59:56 +0200, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because he believed
    > in God.
    >
    > Should I fare better ?

    No. Hopefully you'll fare the same.

    Dan C, Aug 27, 2007

  3. Knut Arvid Keilen

    who'sthat Guest

    On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:49 -0500, Dan C
    <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:59:56 +0200, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >
    >> One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because he believed
    >> in God.
    >>
    >> Should I fare better ?

    >No. Hopefully you'll fare the same.

    HAHAHAHHAHHAAH
    And it's the religionists who will do the shooting. If we could only
    get rid of religion the problems of this world would go away.
    who'sthat, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Kraftee Guest

    who'sthat wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:49 -0500, Dan C
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:59:56 +0200, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>
    >>> One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because
    >>> he believed in God.
    >>>
    >>> Should I fare better ?

    >> No. Hopefully you'll fare the same.

    > HAHAHAHHAHHAAH
    > And it's the religionists who will do the shooting. If we could only
    > get rid of religion the problems of this world would go away.

    Nah, wouldn't work as they'd just think of another equally silly
    reason to keep on killing each other.
    Kraftee, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Knut Arvid Keilen

    meerkat Guest

    "who'sthat" <who'> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:49 -0500, Dan C
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 04:59:56 +0200, Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:
    >>
    >>> One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because he
    >>> believed
    >>> in God.
    >>>
    >>> Should I fare better ?

    >>No. Hopefully you'll fare the same.

    > HAHAHAHHAHHAAH
    > And it's the religionists who will do the shooting. If we could only
    > get rid of religion the problems of this world would go away.

    Is that the God given truth <G>.
    meerkat, Aug 27, 2007
  6. Knut Arvid Keilen

    who'sthat Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:52:32 GMT, "meerkat" <> wrote:

    >"who'sthat" <who'> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:49 -0500, Dan C
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>No. Hopefully you'll fare the same.

    >> HAHAHAHHAHHAAH
    >> And it's the religionists who will do the shooting. If we could only
    >> get rid of religion the problems of this world would go away.
    >>

    >Is that the God given truth <G>.

    Small 'g'. <BG>
    who'sthat, Aug 27, 2007
  7. Knut Arvid Keilen

    Plato Guest

    Knut Arvid Keilen wrote:

    > One of my neighbors was recently shot to death by police because he believed
    > in God.
    >
    > Should I fare better ?

    Yes. Tell the police you dont believe in God.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 28, 2007