    Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
    can progress in the world of hacking.

    Tracker

    jk, Jun 24, 2004

  2. In article <>, on 23 Jun 2004 23:59:48 -0700,
    (jk) wrote:

    <snip />

    | Tracker

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "Tracker" aka Debbie, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    <davidp />

    --
    David Postill

    David Postill, Jun 24, 2004

  3. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "jk" <> wrote in message
    > Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
    > can progress in the world of hacking.
    >
    > Tracker

    YAY! it worked. Just as hoped.

    And actually, i script and design and program, that generaly means
    i have to really on logic and truth, not lies and deceit, so your
    theory has failed

    --
    Mimic

    Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

    Mimic, Jun 25, 2004
  4. --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

    Thore Schmechtig, Jun 26, 2004
  5. jk spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
    > can progress in the world of hacking.

    I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jun 26, 2004
  6. jk

    Solbu Guest

    Solbu, Jun 28, 2004
  7. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "Solbu" <> wrote in message

    > On fredag 25. juni 2004, 01:00 Mimic tried to express an opinion:
    >
    > > YAY! it worked. Just as hoped.

    > Congratulations. :)
    >
    > - --
    > Solbu - http://www.solbu.net

    Thank you :D

    Mimic, Jun 28, 2004
  8. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "Thund3rstruck_n0i" <> wrote in message
    > jk spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    > <>
    >
    > > Let it hack into your computer so let them give you bad advice so they
    > > can progress in the world of hacking.

    > I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.
    >
    > NOI

    lets just hope she never take sthe red pill :O

    Mimic, Jun 28, 2004
  9. Mimic spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>

    > "Thund3rstruck_n0i" <> wrote in message
    >> I recommend switching from the blue to the green pills.

    > lets just hope she never take sthe red pill :O

    Which is why I never mentioned it. :)

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jun 28, 2004