    you for all your help and support, you guys rock. I will be purchasing
    my next exam dumps also. Wishing you all the best, and keep up the
    good work.
    Nat, Apr 24, 2009

  2. Nat - Do you own this company, or have any stock in it, thus, are also
    pushing advertising in this and perhaps various other newsgroups? Thanks.

    --
    Warmest Regards,

    Phillip Harrell, MCP/MCTS

    Phillip Harrell, Apr 26, 2009

  3. "Phillip Harrell" <> wrote in message
    > Nat - Do you own this company, or have any stock in it, thus, are also
    > pushing advertising in this and perhaps various other newsgroups? Thanks.

    Phillip.. this is a SPAM post from a known SPAM address .

    Ignore it and any other posts from or
    or anything from BeItCertified.com which is a known exam dump site, and the
    source of all of this spam.

    The name "Nat" is fake. If you scan the cert newsgroups you'll find hundreds
    of posts from those two addresses using dozens of different names.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 27, 2009
  4. Nat

    MB_SAP

    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    beitcertified.com fraud & cheating

    This is what I wrote to them, got no reply.

    Hi,

    I am Shocked!!

    This is unbelievable.

    I bought C_TFIN52_64 Saving Pack. This package is the exact duplicate of questions available on the net at other sites.

    No new question !! Only Question numbers changed !!

    How can you claim that these question original SAP questions!!
    I know of original SAP questions from my friends. Nothing is there.
    Just full of Crap internet questions.

    This is cheating.

    Refund my money immediately.
    MB_SAP, Nov 18, 2011