Behind the scenes at a certain IT helpdesk

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Evan must be royally pissed now. Apparently the stalking fool has been
    recalled to work with new rules. No more usenet.

    He begins his day at 6:30 AM posting his totally useless bullshit. Then
    after 8:00 AM there is this extremely long time of silence. Where in the
    past, he was posting his crap while on the job. Claiming what an expert he
    was at just about anything. Rarely even answering any question involving
    routers. Let alone answering any question with any serious helpful replies.

    So I'd just like to thank the management of Pronto Networks for finally
    waking up and making his lazy ass work. Like actually answering the phones
    and talking to the customers. Instead of spending his time bullshitting on
    the computer.

    I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and can spend the
    entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.
     
    richard, Sep 30, 2010
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:

    > I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and
    > can spend the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.


    You got something right for a change.
     
    Jordon, Sep 30, 2010
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:46:42 -0700, Jordon wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >
    >> I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and
    > > can spend the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.

    >
    > You got something right for a change.


    Precisely why Evan is so pissed. He has to work. I don't.
     
    richard, Sep 30, 2010
    #3
  4. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in
    news::

    > Evan must be royally pissed now. Apparently the stalking fool has been
    > recalled to work with new rules. No more usenet.
    >
    > He begins his day at 6:30 AM posting his totally useless bullshit.
    > Then after 8:00 AM there is this extremely long time of silence. Where
    > in the past, he was posting his crap while on the job. Claiming what
    > an expert he was at just about anything. Rarely even answering any
    > question involving routers. Let alone answering any question with any
    > serious helpful replies.
    >
    > So I'd just like to thank the management of Pronto Networks for
    > finally waking up and making his lazy ass work. Like actually
    > answering the phones and talking to the customers. Instead of spending
    > his time bullshitting on the computer.
    >
    > I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and can spend
    > the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.


    Who ever showed he was *working* for a computer company? At best he
    *may* be working as a rent-a-cop and even that's a stretch.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
     
    chuckcar, Sep 30, 2010
    #4
  5. richard

    Jordon Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:46:42 -0700, Jordon wrote:

    >
    >>> richard wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and
    >>> > can spend the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.
    >>>
    >>> You got something right for a change.

    >
    >> Precisely why Evan is so pissed. He has to work. I don't.

    >
    > I believe he was referring to "totally useless bullshit".....


    And you can even get rid of the word bullshit.
     
    Jordon, Sep 30, 2010
    #5
  6. richard wrote:

    > I am retired


    No, you're not. You quit working when you got the big inheritance.
    That's what you posted on your web site...

    --
    -bts
    -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 30, 2010
    #6
  7. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > --
    > -bts
    > -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul


    Curious... do you ride?
     
    Jordon, Sep 30, 2010
    #7
  8. richard

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:58:22 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:46:42 -0700, Jordon wrote:
    >
    >> richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and
    >> > can spend the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.

    >>
    >> You got something right for a change.

    >
    >Precisely why Evan is so pissed. He has to work. I don't.

    You are still an asshole and Evan is a gem to you. So why not bow down
    and say you're sorry, as you are one sorry sob.
     
    joevan, Sep 30, 2010
    #8
  9. Jordon wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul

    >
    > Curious... do you ride?


    Yep. Been riding motorcycles for almost 50 years. <g>

    --
    -bts
    -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 30, 2010
    #9
  10. richard

    n0i Guest

    On 9/30/2010 2:37 PM, richard wrote:
    > Evan must be royally pissed now. Apparently the stalking fool


    You claim he's stalking you yet you post his workplace?

    n0i
     
    n0i, Oct 1, 2010
    #10
  11. richard

    Jordon Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Jordon wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >>> --
    >>> -bts
    >>> -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul

    >>
    >> Curious... do you ride?

    >
    > Yep. Been riding motorcycles for almost 50 years.<g>


    You got about 10 years on me. My current ride is an HD Road King.
     
    Jordon, Oct 1, 2010
    #11
  12. Jordon wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> Jordon wrote:
    >>> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >>>> --
    >>>> -bts
    >>>> -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
    >>>
    >>> Curious... do you ride?

    >>
    >> Yep. Been riding motorcycles for almost 50 years.<g>

    >
    > You got about 10 years on me. My current ride is an HD Road King.


    I'm nearly a septuagenarian (I'm getting to like that word) so probably
    more time. I've been a Beemer guy for all but my first few years in the
    saddle...

    --
    -bts
    -Four wheels carry the body; two wheels move the soul
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 1, 2010
    #12
  13. richard

    Anyone Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 20:25:17 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

    > richard <> wrote in
    > news::
    >
    >> Evan must be royally pissed now. Apparently the stalking fool has been
    >> recalled to work with new rules. No more usenet.
    >>
    >> He begins his day at 6:30 AM posting his totally useless bullshit. Then
    >> after 8:00 AM there is this extremely long time of silence. Where in
    >> the past, he was posting his crap while on the job. Claiming what an
    >> expert he was at just about anything. Rarely even answering any
    >> question involving routers. Let alone answering any question with any
    >> serious helpful replies.
    >>
    >> So I'd just like to thank the management of Pronto Networks for finally
    >> waking up and making his lazy ass work. Like actually answering the
    >> phones and talking to the customers. Instead of spending his time
    >> bullshitting on the computer.
    >>
    >> I am retired so I have nothing better to do all day long and can spend
    >> the entire day spreading my totally useless bullshit.

    >
    > Who ever showed he was *working* for a computer company? At best he
    > *may* be working as a rent-a-cop and even that's a stretch.


    ....as you would know, from your many years of personal experience, no
    doubt.
     
    Anyone, Oct 1, 2010
    #13
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Corbin O'Reilly
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    3,251
    Corbin O'Reilly
    May 26, 2004
  2. Roland Karlsson

    Re: Canon S45 exposure ok for snow/beach scenes?

    Roland Karlsson, Jul 18, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    431
    Roland Karlsson
    Jul 18, 2003
  3. Contiki Management & Consultancy Services

    CoolPix 4300 - Singapore and Beijing Scenes

    Contiki Management & Consultancy Services, Sep 25, 2003, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    343
    Contiki Management & Consultancy Services
    Sep 25, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    BEHIND THE SCENES WITH THE 20D!

    Annika1980, Oct 21, 2006, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    311
    Annika1980
    Oct 24, 2006
  5. Brian W
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    15,336
    Chris M
    Jan 31, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page