  1. http://www.internetnews.com/xSP/article.php/3487041

    Interesting.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 13, 2006

  2. Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Brett Roberts, Mar 13, 2006
  4. On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:19:04 +1300, Brett Roberts wrote:

    >> http://www.internetnews.com/xSP/article.php/3487041
    >>
    >> Interesting.

    > Some good in-depth stuff here too:
    >
    > http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html

    Hmmm...

    You are right - definitely in depth for regular Windows users and Redmond
    employees. For everybody else, only really useful perhaps once a year
    starting Q2 2002.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 13, 2006
  5. On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:15:42 +1300, Dave Taylor wrote:

    > Have A Nice Cup of Tea <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.internetnews.com/xSP/article.php/3487041
    >>
    >> Interesting.
    >>

    >> Have A Nice Cup of Tea
    >>

    > A summary of what they go into in much more depth here:
    > http://www.researchchannel.org/sitesearch.asp
    > Search for google and then check out the CSE series:
    > here is the latest one:
    > http://www.researchchannel.org/program/displayevent.asp?rid=2787

    Interesting.

    I've not yet looked at the video on those sites, but I've bookmarked them
    for doing so soon, and for more fully exploring what else is on that site.

    Thanks for the links.

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea

    Have A Nice Cup of Tea, Mar 13, 2006