    Any help would be appreciated. I ran sfc /scannow already.

    Thanks

    Alan

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxhbiBTYW5kZXJz?=, Apr 20, 2006

  2. its an html file, the content should be shown, strange. Are you using an
    nvidia chipset by anychance. This problem could be associated with the
    nVidia Firewall, persons have said they experience slow Internet browsing,
    certain websites will not load or even performance issues on the machine in
    general are apparent. To correct this issue is very simple, install the
    nVidia Firewall from your motherboard disk and uninstall it.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 20, 2006

  3. Thank you Andre.

    I have found other suggestions on the same theme.

    I have replaced IE32 with IE64 as default from another post here. I want to
    keep the nVidia firewall, so it will do for now

    Any input on Cardfile

    I have visited your site. Very handy resource

    Alan

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxhbiBTYW5kZXJz?=, Apr 20, 2006
  4. Have you contacted HP about updated drivers for your printer and the lost of
    functionality you are experiencing? I am sorry to say, but I am not familiar
    with Cardfile, what does it do? Glad you find my site handy, thanks for
    visiting.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 20, 2006