    print out perfect from google earth pro.I have seen other photos printed
    from it with other printers and they work fine so if you could help me get
    perfect print outs on mine it would be so much appreciated thanks.

    eddie, Jan 14, 2006

  2. eddie wrote:
    > I just begun to use a printer on my pc and I found I am getting print outs
    > of pictures that have a jagged edges on the border of the picture and I also
    > see a light pink and green line going through the picture at the top and
    > before it used to be across the middle.I had just done a wallet size photo
    > of a street as a tester ,the same happened again with the pink line and
    > jagged edges. even though the colour was ok apart from those problems I said
    > , can you suggest anything I should do to get rid of the pink line that
    > appears on my photos and the jagged edges as I have tried nozzle check and
    > print head allignment and also cleaning and deep cleaning too.Your help and
    > advice would be so much appreciated as it is photos am wanting to be able to
    > print out perfect from google earth pro.I have seen other photos printed
    > from it with other printers and they work fine so if you could help me get
    > perfect print outs on mine it would be so much appreciated thanks.

    Did you do a print head alignment on the printer? It'll print out a page
    (different makers do this differently) and you choose which sets of
    symbols are better aligned. Also, are you resizing these pics? That can
    cause some weird artifacts such as jagged edges, but I wouldn't think
    very pronounced jaggies.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 14, 2006