    P.S. I really want to concentrate on B&W Photography.

    Take Care

    John
    John, Jul 16, 2004

  2. John

    ESmith Guest

    John perhaps you should look into any of the colleges in the Balt area that
    offer adult classes in various areas including photography. Hope this
    helps.
    --
    Ed Smith

    ESmith, Jul 16, 2004

  3. John

    nk Guest

    John,
    Check the local High Schools Adult Ed programs. Most of them will start in
    Sept. Oct. I took one by me and it was pretty good. I got a lot out of it.

    Nath

    nk, Jul 17, 2004
  4. John

    Matti Vuori Guest

    (John) wrote in
    > Anyone know of a good class I can take in the Baltimore MD region for
    > photography classes.

    I don't know, but I just wish to remind you that this is an international
    newsgoup where people are not supposed to know where a "Baltimore", or
    whatever, is. Furthermore, you should give a hint of what you are asking in
    your Subject line so that people who know nothing about it can just skip
    it. Instead of "Beginners Help", wouldn't "Photography glassess in
    Baltimore MD?" sound more informative?

    --
    Matti Vuori, <http://sivut.koti.soon.fi/mvuori/index-e.htm>
    Matti Vuori, Jul 17, 2004