    I'm completely new to the certification processes and I'm
    looking for guidance. Any suggestions? Like I said, I'm
    starting from scratch here.

    Richard, Oct 19, 2004

  2. >Like I said, I'm
    >starting from scratch here.

    clearly.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Richard

    Doom Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in message
    > I'm completely new to the certification processes and I'm
    > looking for guidance. Any suggestions? Like I said, I'm
    > starting from scratch here.

    Google.

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Richard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Richard climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I'm completely new to the certification processes and I'm
    > looking for guidance. Any suggestions? Like I said, I'm
    > starting from scratch here.

    First step.

    Why?

    Most of the time, the other steps are unecessary after answering that one.

    JaR
    Concise Candidate

    JaR, Oct 19, 2004
  5. >Google.

    link?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Richard

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    www.idontgetit.com

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    "Good lord, it's beer Friday again!"

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Richard

    Doom Guest

    > >Google.

    > link?

    Google for the link. ;-)

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  8. Richard

    kpg Guest

    > Google for the link. ;-)

    But to google for the link I need the link to google
    But to get the link to google I need to google for the link.
[...]

    kp "out of stack space" g

    kpg, Oct 19, 2004
  9. Richard

    kpg Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\150336.htm (10/19/2004 11:45:20
    >AM) #
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Richard climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> I'm completely new to the certification processes and I'm
    >> looking for guidance. Any suggestions? Like I said, I'm
    >> starting from scratch here.

    > First step.
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > Most of the time, the other steps are unecessary after answering that one.

    God that hurts.

    kpg, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Richard

    =meanoldman= Guest

    hahaha, this ng hasn't changed at all.

    =meanoldman=, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Richard

    Consultant Guest

    only the faces

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2004
  12. Richard

    Doom Guest

    > hahaha, this ng hasn't changed at all.

    I got a chuckle from meanoldman. That's way better than a PotD. :)

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  13. Richard

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoodotcom> wrote in message
    > only the faces

    same feces different faces

    Doom, Oct 19, 2004
  14. Richard

    T-Bone Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote
    > I'm completely new to the certification processes and I'm
    > looking for guidance. Any suggestions? Like I said, I'm
    > starting from scratch here.

    Unless you already have some IT experience, start practicing your lines:

    "Would you like fries with that?"
    and
    "Would you like to supersize that?"

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    The IT cynic

    T-Bone, Oct 19, 2004
  15. Richard

    catwalker63 Guest

    "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> prattled ceaslessly in

    > start practicing your lines:
    >
    > "Would you like fries with that?"
    > and
    > "Would you like to supersize that?"

    I'm not going back there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  16. Richard

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it catwalker63 <> said in

    > "T-Bone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> prattled ceaslessly in
    >

    >> start practicing your lines:
    >>
    >> "Would you like fries with that?"
    >> and
    >> "Would you like to supersize that?"
    >>

    > I'm not going back there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ding fries aaaarrrrrrrrrrre dooooooooooone.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  17. >ding fries aaaarrrrrrrrrrre dooooooooooone.....

    'bout time too....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  18. Richard

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said
    in news::

    >>ding fries aaaarrrrrrrrrrre dooooooooooone.....

    > 'bout time too....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    is that a hemi?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  19. >>>ding fries aaaarrrrrrrrrrre dooooooooooone.....

    >> 'bout time too....
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    >is that a hemi?

    YO

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  20. Richard

    T-Bone Guest

    "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote
    > is that a hemi?