    zachh Guest

    passed 70-216 yesterday.

    my head hurts...
    zachh, Oct 14, 2003

  2. zachh

    Rick Guest

    That is how I was lol I had a hieneken after it.

    Rick
    Rick, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 14, 2003
  4. zachh

    Guest Guest

    GIRLS!

    Guest, Oct 14, 2003
  5. zachh

    showgun Guest

    all such rebels i wish i was aloud to drink but i think
    its bad bad bad, are you sure did you realy have a hole
    hieneken after it, dit you have a small can or a hole pint
    please let me know

    showgun, Oct 16, 2003
  6. zachh

    znakomi Guest