beel

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JENNIFER HATFIELD, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. sam reply if youa recieve this hope you are wel;ll
    beeL

    JENNIFER HATFIELD, Jun 4, 2004

  2. JENNIFER HATFIELD

    DC Guest

    JENNIFER HATFIELD wrote:
    > sam reply if youa recieve this hope you are wel;ll
    > beeL

    Sam died this afternoon. Please accept my condolences.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jun 4, 2004

  3. JENNIFER HATFIELD

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, DC says...
    > JENNIFER HATFIELD wrote:
    > > sam reply if youa recieve this hope you are wel;ll
    > > beeL

    > Sam died this afternoon. Please accept my condolences.

    That's the second time he's done that.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Hywel wrote:

    > In article <>, DC says...

    >> JENNIFER HATFIELD wrote:

    >> > sam reply if youa recieve this hope you are wel;ll
    >> > beeL

    >> Sam died this afternoon. Please accept my condolences.

    > That's the second time he's done that.

    This time he seems more committed.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 5, 2004
  5. JENNIFER HATFIELD

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Hywel wrote:
    DC says...
    >> JENNIFER HATFIELD wrote:
    >> > sam reply if youa recieve this hope you are wel;ll
    >> > beeL

    >> Sam died this afternoon. Please accept my condolences.

    > That's the second time he's done that.

    Healthy guys like Sam can do that.

    Juan Pérez, Jun 5, 2004