    my phone?

    All assistance is greatly appreciated, thanx for your help.

    Mike
    Me, Sep 22, 2013

  2. Me

    Paul Guest

    Me wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Several months ago I purchased a Bedove HY5001 Smartphone which I have discovered has an excellent 12 megapixel camera, but as yet
    > have not been able to connect it with my computer in any way (USB, Bluetooth) so as to transfer data both ways or just to computer,
    > i.e. pics, where I can then email them, post to Social media, etc.
    >
    > Does anyone know of or have any ideas about relevent interface programs or generic software that I could use to access the files on
    > my phone?
    >
    > All assistance is greatly appreciated, thanx for your help.
    >
    > Mike

    http://bedove.com/productshow_61.html

    Would it be storing the pictures taken, on the TF card ?
    I didn't know this, but TF is TransFlash and is the
    same thing as microSD.

    You can get card readers that handle a single format.
    And using that, pull the TransFlash from the phone,
    then plug the USB adapter into a computer. And get
    access to the content that way. I have a thing
    that looks similar to this, that does SD.
    I prefer using the adapter, to cabling up the device
    and talking to it directly.

    http://www.cellphoneshop.net/usb20mitrmec.html?CA_6C15C=530001600000007122

    Paul
    Paul, Sep 22, 2013