    How do I know the current status - I mean how many ppl
    have already passed the exam till date.

    Tariq

    Tariq Ahmed, Sep 4, 2003

  2. circa Thu, 4 Sep 2003 01:42:25 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tariq Ahmed ()
    said,

    > Microsoft has announced 5000 awards for early achiver on
    > Windows 2003 MCSA/MCSE.
    >
    > How do I know the current status - I mean how many ppl
    > have already passed the exam till date.

    You don't.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Tariq Ahmed

    MCSE World Guest

    You can't...and you won't. That's all part of the mystery. It's not like
    it's that great of a "benefit" really...you get an extra certificate and
    extra wallet card (ice scraper) for being an early adopter. I did it for
    MCSA 2000 when it first came out. I've also done it for MCSA/MCSE 2003
    although I've yet to get the welcome kits.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Tariq Ahmed

    MCSE World Guest

    The secret...usually two fold: I am usually writing a book for the exams
    and if I can take and pass a beta why not? :) Of course, when the
    circumstance comes up where there is no beta (such as 70-292 and 70-296),
    then I just charge ahead. Better to get it done and over with and get back
    to the real work I guess.

    MCSE World, Sep 6, 2003