    Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    e-mail me at
    Thanks.
    Muhammad Ali, Aug 2, 2004

    You hit the fucking join link, you dumb ****.
    Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Muhammad Ali

    Brian Guest

    "Muhammad Ali" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    > e-mail me at
    > Thanks.

    How do I join orkut?

    orkut is a trusted community. In order to join, you need to receive an
    invitation.
    Brian, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Muhammad Ali

    c.reifert Guest

    "Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge" <>
    wrote in message
    > Muhammad Ali wrote:
    > > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    > > e-mail me at

    > You hit the fucking join link, you dumb ****.

    It's not that easy. Maybe you should read the info before you comment on
    someone else's post when you know nothing about it.

    I'm thinking that now makes you the dumb ****.

    Muhammad Ali, according to the info below it looks like sometime you will be
    able to join without an invite.

    Will

    If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd
    love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however,
    we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community. Over
    the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where
    everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.
    c.reifert, Aug 2, 2004
  5. c.reifert wrote:
    > "Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge"
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Muhammad Ali wrote:
    >>> Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    >>> e-mail me at

    >> You hit the fucking join link, you dumb ****.
    >>

    > It's not that easy.

    So fucking what?
    Augustine Lightford-Ninderchire, Aug 2, 2004
  6. C.Reifart challenged...
    "c.reifert" <> wrote in message

    > "Felix Bunwater-Gindlechodge"

    <>
    > wrote in message
    > > Muhammad Ali wrote:
    > > > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    > > > e-mail me at

    > > You hit the fucking join link, you dumb ****.
    > >

    > It's not that easy. Maybe you should read the info before you comment on
    > someone else's post when you know nothing about it.
    >
    > I'm thinking that now makes you the dumb ****.
    >
    > Muhammad Ali, according to the info below it looks like sometime you will

    be
    > able to join without an invite.
    >
    > Will
    >

    > If you haven't yet received an invitation to join, please be patient. We'd
    > love to immediately include everyone who wants to participate; however,
    > we're also trying to ensure that orkut remains a close-knit community.

    Over
    > the next few weeks, hopefully, the network will grow to a point where
    > everyone who wants to join has the opportunity to do so.

    Question:?...Do you have a beard or a 'tash?
    Thick Bastard, Aug 2, 2004
  7. Muhammad Ali

    Preesi Guest

    Muhammad Ali wrote:
    > Hi,please help me how can I become a member of orkut.com?
    > e-mail me at
    > Thanks.

    Do a search on Google for the exact phrase, in quotes, "Orkut Member"
    There are ppl that have that fact on their websites and its searchable.
    Then email them and ask for an invite.................

    --
    preesi
    "Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Well..Well you are just pissed cause I can eat carbs
    Preesi, Aug 2, 2004
  8. Muhammad Ali

    anshul123456

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    want invitation for orkut

    hi, i want to become meber of orkut so can someone send me invitation on my email address tht is
    anshul123456, Aug 27, 2006
  9. Muhammad Ali

    rahul

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    hello

    can we freds
    rahul, Aug 26, 2008
  10. Muhammad Ali

    arshad_sprite

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Orkut Member

    Hi all ,
    Please help ,how can i become a member of orkut send to my eamil
    arshad_sprite, Aug 1, 2009