beautifully?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by settsett2006@yandex.ru, Jul 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    wrote:

    > beautifully?

    some sort of airbrushed cheap looking stuff with boobs.
    --
    Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, Jul 10, 2006

  3. Re: beautifully? NSFW

    Paul Heslop wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> beautifully?

    > some sort of airbrushed cheap looking stuff with boobs.

    Plastic boobs at that...

    --
    http://www.derekfountain.org/
    Derek Fountain, Jul 10, 2006
  4. bongo rule Guest

    bongo rule, Jul 10, 2006
  5. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: beautifully? NSFW

    Derek Fountain wrote:

    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >> beautifully?

    > > some sort of airbrushed cheap looking stuff with boobs.

    > Plastic boobs at that...

    Damn, I thought they were the most real part! :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Send this porn spam to:

    Kevin McMurtrie, Jul 11, 2006