Beautiful old Siemens metered valve regulated PSU ... ?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Ross, Jun 29, 2004.

  1. Ross

    Ross Guest

    I wonder who, locally, in Auckland, finally got this?

    Ex Surplustronics ... last week. Just discovered it was gone tonight ...

    I confess I had had my eye on that for some time and only just now had the
    funds avail;able ... ;- still, perhaps there's some knowledge of it here?

    I'll have to build my own ... having seen the cover off that one I can
    appreciate the work involved ... in that one. Still, simpler may be OK!

    I'd be keen to exchange notes with the purchaser, in a friendly fashion;=)

    Potentially shared HT & LT interests, perhaps? Similiar, maybe? Contact!!

    Regards;- RdM
    <in nz not zn!>
    --
    another thermionic enthusiast