Beau Blue Presents - Robert Sward

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jun 4, 2005.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:
    > >>Will Dockery says...

    still

    > >> i take this to mean you don't understand the difference between love

    > >And obsessive desire?

    > like what you have for alcohol.

    I see... your obsession with Will Dockery can be compared to an addiction.
    That's become obvious, my little lover-man.

    > >I wouldn't have known if you hadn't declared your love for me on public
    > >Usenet, JRS... repeatedly.

    > yes

    At least you're honest about it then, JRS.

    Slurp away my little groupie-slitch!

    More fodder for your fantasies:

    --
    Will Dockery performt 'Zorro' op Video:

    <http://www.kannibaal.nl>

    De Amerikaanse dichter Will Dockery performt de engelstalige versie van het
    gedicht van Benders ondersteund door uitstekende muzikanten...een bewijs dat
    de relatie Nederland-USA springlevend is!

    Lawrence Sinclair: digital video camera
    Will Dockery: vocals
    Henry Conley: guitar
    Willie Taylor: guitar
    Dorundo Jenkins: drums
    Will Dockery, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <3e6a7$42a0ef15$18d62363$>, Will Dockery says...

    >still

    >> >And obsessive desire?

    >> like what you have for alcohol.

    >I see... your obsession with Will Dockery can be compared to an addiction.
    >That's become obvious, my little lover-man.

    you do understand what avid interest means, dockery. actually, you understand so
    very little of so many things.

    and you say "lover-man" with such want and desire, dockery.

    "I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
    And his hair was perfect."
    Warren Zevon
    j r sherman, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:

    > >still

    > >> like what you have for alcohol.

    > >I see... your obsession with Will Dockery can be compared to an addiction.
    > >That's become obvious, my little lover-man.

    > you do understand

    Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    > and you say "lover-man" with such want and desire, dockery.

    You've heard the Mp3? You like?

    Will Dockery, Jun 5, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    posted 5 Jun 2005 09:17:23 -0700,
    j r sherman <> said:

    > >still

    > >> like what you have for alcohol.

    > >I see... your obsession with Will Dockery can be compared to an addiction.
    > >That's become obvious, my little lover-man.

    > you do understand what avid interest means, dockery. actually, you understand so
    > very little of so many things.
    >
    > and you say "lover-man" with such want and desire, dockery.

    It appears Little Willma has become smitten by your charm, Mr Sherman.
    Next thing you know, she'll... er... he'll be writing you love poems.

    --
    Cm~
    Barbara's Cat, Jun 5, 2005
  5. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <>, Will Dockery
    says...

    >> >still

    >> >I see... your obsession with Will Dockery can be compared to an addiction.
    >> >That's become obvious, my little lover-man.

    >> you do understand

    >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    how is my bitch-slapping of you love? unless you like the rough stuff?

    >> and you say "lover-man" with such want and desire, dockery.

    >You've heard the Mp3? You like?

    what mp3?

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  6. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:

    > >> you do understand

    > >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    > how is my bitch-slapping

    When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh. After all, I'm a gentleman so I
    can't hit you back, bitch.

    --
    "God Smiles/Sleepy Lizard Girl" [Will Dockery]
    http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/26881/preview/Irony_Waves_-_Track__5.mp3

    "Greybeard Cavalier" [0x0000/Fowler/Dockery]
    http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/26663/preview/Track__1.mp3
    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  7. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <>, Will Dockery
    says...

    >> >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    >> how is my bitch-slapping

    >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

    so does everyone else.

    only you're too stupid and/or drunk to realize it.

    >After all, I'm a gentleman so I
    >can't hit you back, bitch.

    you are unable to hit me back, dockery. you simply do not possess the
    intelligence required to do so.

    so i must assume that for "thoughts" you're done for the day, right?

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  8. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:

    > >> how is my bitch-slapping

    > >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

    > so does everyone else.

    Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
    homophobes laugh.

    At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
    adoration.

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  9. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <>, Will Dockery
    says...

    >> >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

    >> so does everyone else.

    >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
    >homophobes laugh.

    at you? of course they do. everyone laughs at you, dockery, you simply refuse to
    believe the truth.

    >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
    >adoration.

    but you DO wish someone would, don't you? heh..

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  10. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    j r sherman wrote:

    > >> so does everyone else.

    > >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
    > >homophobes laugh.

    > >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
    > >adoration.

    > but you DO

    No, *you* do, JRS.

    As you no doubt will again.

    --
    "But, truly, I have wept too much! The Dawns are heartbreaking. Every
    moon is atrocious and every sun bitter." -Arthur Rimbaud

    "Greybeard Cavalier" [0x0000/Fowler/Dockery]
    http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/26663/preview/Track__1.mp3

    "Black Eagle Lady" [Conley/Dockery]
    http://www.lulu.com/items/26000/26894/preview/Irony_Waves_-_Track__1.mp3
    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  11. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    people

    between love

    addiction.

    > >> how is my bitch-slapping

    > >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

    > >After all, I'm a gentleman so I
    > >can't hit you back, bitch.

    > you are

    Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  12. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    people

    love

    addiction.

    > >> you do understand

    > >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    > how

    Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
    life and art of "Will Dockery".

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  13. In article <80953$42a49adb$18d62363$>,
    Will Dockery <> said:

    > "j r sherman" <> wrote

    > people

    > love

    > addiction.

    > > >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    > > how

    > Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
    > life and art of "Will Dockery".

    Liar. JRS has *never* mentioned your *art*.

    --
    Cm~
    Barbara's Cat, Jun 6, 2005
  14. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    people

    *me*!

    between love

    addiction.

    > >> so does everyone else.

    > >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
    > >homophobes laugh.

    > >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
    > >adoration.

    > but you DO

    Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

    That's obvious, as your obsessive slurping shows.

    Michael Cook's online now, maybe he can fix you a nice lampoon with my face
    pasted on some stolen gay porn...

    ....you DO want it... go for it, babe.

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  15. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <2523a$42a4982e$18d62363$>, Will Dockery says...

    >"j r sherman" <> wrote

    >people

    >between love

    >addiction.

    >> >When a bitch slaps me, I usually laugh.

    >> >After all, I'm a gentleman so I
    >> >can't hit you back, bitch.

    >> you are

    >Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

    you punch like a stupid old drunk, which you are, of course.

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  16. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <80953$42a49adb$18d62363$>, Will Dockery says...

    >"j r sherman" <> wrote

    >people

    >love

    >addiction.

    >> >Your obsessive love is easy to see, JRS.

    >> how

    >Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about the
    >life and art of "Will Dockery".

    what art?

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  17. Will Dockery

    j r sherman Guest

    In article <49233$42a4a2f4$18d62363$>, Will Dockery says...

    >"j r sherman" <> wrote

    >people

    >*me*!

    >between love

    >addiction.

    >> >Obsessed little bitches like you are naturally funny, JRS... even the
    >> >homophobes laugh.

    >> >At least you don't follow me around the bar with your simpering
    >> >adoration.

    >> but you DO

    >Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

    are you very today, dockery, more than usual?

    j r sherman, Jun 6, 2005
  18. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    yet
    > >people

    > >*me*!

    > >between love

    > >addiction.

    > >> but you DO

    > >Do what, JRS? Make you horny?

    > are you

    No, but you seem to be, the way you're obsessively sniffing after every post
    I make, my little slurp-groupie.

    Will you write me a love pome, babe?

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  19. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    > >people

    *me*!

    > >between love

    > >addiction.

    > >> you are

    > >Yeah, sometimes I can't resist smacking you, but I try not to...

    > you punch

    Problem is that you *like* it, babe.

    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005
  20. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "j r sherman" <> wrote

    > >people

    between
    > >love

    > >addiction.

    > >> how

    > >Because every single post you've made to Usenet for weeks has been about

    the
    > >life and art of "Will Dockery".

    > what

    More than "what", JRS, but "why".

    Thanks for the publicity, though, babe.

    --
    Autograph Of Zorro" {from *Shadowville Live*}:
    <http://www.kannibaal.nl/zorro.mp3>

    The Netherlands/Shadowville cross cultural exchange
    project <http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm>
    Will Dockery, Jun 6, 2005