    call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    'on-screen'.
    All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.
    sam, Aug 12, 2006

  2. sam

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-08-12, sam <> wrote:
    > When logging on to any sites for financial purposes
    > in which you have to use passwords,or give card details
    > call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    > 'on-screen'.
    > All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.

    Why do you tolerate a keylogger anyway?
    Don't use computers with keyloggers installed.

    --
    Variables don't; constants aren't.
    Jimchip, Aug 12, 2006

  3. sam

    H Lee Guest

    What is a key logger?
    How do you call up your on-screen keyboard?

    H Lee, Aug 12, 2006
  4. sam

    Michael Guest

    "sam" <> wrote in message
    > When logging on to any sites for financial purposes
    > in which you have to use passwords,or give card details
    > call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    > 'on-screen'.
    > All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.

    You sure about that?
    Michael, Aug 12, 2006
  5. sam

    Guest

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keylogger

    >How do you call up your on-screen keyboard?

    Start | Run <type in> osk.exe <enter>

    >"Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    >> On 2006-08-12, sam <> wrote:
    >> > When logging on to any sites for financial purposes
    >> > in which you have to use passwords,or give card details
    >> > call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    >> > 'on-screen'.
    >> > All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.

    >> Why do you tolerate a keylogger anyway?
    >> Don't use computers with keyloggers installed.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Variables don't; constants aren't.

    --
    The Long Emergency
    http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/7203633/the_long_emergency/
  6. sam

    sam Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > "sam" <> wrote in message

    >> All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.

    > You sure about that?

    Nup .
    sam, Aug 12, 2006
  7. sam

    simon Guest

    "sam" <> wrote in message
    > When logging on to any sites for financial purposes
    > in which you have to use passwords,or give card details
    > call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    > 'on-screen'.
    > All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.

    If you men the type of key logger sold in EYE SPY magazine, they are about
    10 years out of date. If you mean software YOU allow to be installed on
    your own computer - learn not to be careless and how to stop it.
    simon, Aug 12, 2006
  8. sam

    Guest

    Sophisticated keyloggers will beat Windows' virtual keyboard (or
    similar products) without problems (by means of screenshoting,
    clipboard interception etc.). Something much more reliable is needed.

    PrivacyKeyboard - a nice app for anti-spyware protection, also has
    protected virtual keyboard. I recommend it to everyone.

    It can be downloaded from
    http://download.softsecurity.com/3/14/prvkbd.zip

    Regards,
    Steve

    sam wrote:
    > When logging on to any sites for financial purposes
    > in which you have to use passwords,or give card details
    > call up your on-screen keyboard and enter the details
    > 'on-screen'.
    > All the key logger can record is a series of mouse clicks.
    , Aug 16, 2006