    was there today and took a picture of their store front. Beachcamera.com is
    a store in NJ that sells ALL type of cameras and equipment.

    http://www.photopiks.com/beachcamera.jpg

    Michael, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Michael

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Really? I've been shopping there for quite some time now and have had no
    problems. I think you are thinking about another store...an online retail
    review site created by input from online purchasers indicate well over 4000
    reviews at almost 5 stars. You must have a different store in mind, cause
    your opinion is not of the norm according to over 4000 people. Have a look
    for yourself.

    http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php/retid=26/ut=4427e053f2a6225b

    Michael, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Michael

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Michael" <> wrote
    > Really? I've been shopping there for quite some time now and have had no
    > problems. I think you are thinking about another store...an online retail
    > review site created by input from online purchasers indicate well over 4000
    > reviews at almost 5 stars. You must have a different store in mind, cause
    > your opinion is not of the norm according to over 4000 people. Have a look
    > for yourself.
    > http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php/retid=26/ut=4427e053f2a6225b

    Tony the toothless tiger is nuts
    I've purchased from them as well. Shipping was a little high and it took about
    a week to receive my camera, but everything went as per my discussion with them
    from when I called in the order..
    Steve Young, Dec 19, 2003
  5. "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > Really? I've been shopping there for quite some time now and have had no
    > problems. I think you are thinking about another store...an online retail
    > review site created by input from online purchasers indicate well over

    4000
    > reviews at almost 5 stars. You must have a different store in mind, cause
    > your opinion is not of the norm according to over 4000 people. Have a look
    > for yourself.

    http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php/retid=26/ut=4427e053f2a6225b

    > "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote in message
    > > Certainly they exist. They've been ripping off the public for many

    years.
    > > Another Beach Camera (In Daytona Beach Fla.) changed their name to get

    out
    > > from under Beach of Maine's reputation. They are complete slime.

    A review of Beach Camera at resellerratings.com (
    http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1936.html ) also would seem to indicate
    that Tony's opinon, once again, seems to represent a minority.

    HMc
    Howard McCollister, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Michael

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Beach Camera of Maine -- formerly of Brooklyn, has been around for decades
    and dishonest for decades.

    --
    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > Really? I've been shopping there for quite some time now and have had no
    > problems. I think you are thinking about another store...an online retail
    > review site created by input from online purchasers indicate well over

    4000
    > reviews at almost 5 stars. You must have a different store in mind, cause
    > your opinion is not of the norm according to over 4000 people. Have a look
    > for yourself.

    http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getreview.php/retid=26/ut=4427e053f2a6225b

    > "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote in message
    > > Certainly they exist. They've been ripping off the public for many

    years.
    > > Another Beach Camera (In Daytona Beach Fla.) changed their name to get

    out
    > > from under Beach of Maine's reputation. They are complete slime.
    > >
    > > --
    > > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    > > home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    > > The Improved Links Pages are at
    > > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/links/mlinks00.html
    > > A sample chapter from my novel "Haight-Ashbury" is at
    > > http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/writ/hait/hatitl.html
    > > "

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---
    Tony Spadaro, Dec 19, 2003
  7. Michael

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Perhaps they've reformed. Perhaps you are an employee. Perhaps Shinola spews
    forth from your mouth and you dance naked with the Goddess of Septic Tanks.
    Whatever the case -- your opinion is not important to me. I never trust
    the opinions of trolls.

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 19, 2003
  8. Michael

    Steve Young Guest

    > "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote
    > Beach Camera of Maine -- formerly of Brooklyn, has been around for
    > decades and dishonest for decades.

    dude, you need to get off the drugs, and down off your high horse. It's Abe's
    of Maine that is the problem vendor, not Beach.
    Steve Young, Dec 19, 2003
  9. Michael

    Steve Young Guest

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote
    > Perhaps they've reformed. Perhaps you are an employee. Perhaps Shinola spews
    > forth from your mouth and you dance naked with the Goddess of Septic Tanks.
    > Whatever the case -- your opinion is not important to me. I never trust
    > the opinions of trolls.

    you idiot
    Steve Young, Dec 19, 2003
  10. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Damn, that Tony is an idiot....doesn't even know the name!

    Michael, Dec 19, 2003
  11. Michael

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    So how long have you been employed by Beach, Michael? -- I know , I know
    "just a very satisfied..." and all the rest of that spamming crap. Beach and
    Abes came out of Maine together, only Beach landed in Joisey instead of
    Brooklyn -- both are slime.
    But perhaps Beach has reformed. And perhaps you are a photographer. And
    perhaps pigs fly and perhaps you really didn't wet the bed last night.

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 19, 2003
  12. Michael

    Webkatz Guest

    Awww, now why is everyone picking on poor Tony? He's can't help himself.
    Besides, he does wonders for my eBay autions.

    Dave

    ---
    Nice, short sig line - view my photo gear for sale at
    http://tinyurl.com/x810
    Webkatz, Dec 19, 2003