Beach of Lima

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Miguel, Mar 6, 2009.

  1. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Miguel

    ransley Guest

    On Mar 6, 2:30 pm, "Miguel" <> wrote:
    > Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima, It
    > will be interesting to know your
    > opinions.
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940146/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940154/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940160/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940166/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331974784/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331141831/
    >
    > --
    > Miguel M. Yalánhttp://mmyv.com

    Id hate to see the bad ones

    ransley, Mar 6, 2009

  3. Miguel

    Hans Kruse Guest

    "Miguel" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima, It
    > will be interesting to know your
    > opinions.
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940146/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940154/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940160/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940166/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331974784/
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331141831/
    >
    > --

    Well, choose some better weather, at least.

    --
    Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
    Hans Kruse www.hanskrusephotography.com, www.hanskruse.com

    Hans Kruse, Mar 7, 2009
  4. Miguel

    Nicko Guest

    On Mar 6, 2:30 pm, "Miguel" <> wrote:
    > Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima, It
    > will be interesting to know your
    > opinions.

    In my opinion, you should have jumped.

    --
    YOP...

    Nicko, Mar 7, 2009
  5. Miguel

    Guest

    On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:30:06 -0500, "Miguel" <> wrote:

    > Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima, It
    > will be interesting to know your
    > opinions.

    I think I will stick to Australian beaches.

    , Mar 7, 2009
  6. Miguel

    N Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 15:30:06 -0500, "Miguel"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima,
    >> It
    >> will be interesting to know your
    >> opinions.
    >>

    > I think I will stick to Australian beaches.

    Yep, me too.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3292/3106604324_d97d11b48c_o.jpg

    N, Mar 7, 2009
  7. Miguel

    Guest

    , Mar 7, 2009
  8. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    "Hans Kruse" <> escribió en el mensaje

    > "Miguel" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello, in this summer, I did some photos to one of the Beaches of Lima,
    >> It will be interesting to know your
    >> opinions.
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940146/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940154/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940160/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331940166/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331974784/
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3331141831/
    >>
    >> --

    > Well, choose some better weather, at least.

    Yes, the next time.

    --
    Miguel M. Yalán
    http://mmyv.com