Beach in Lima

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by mmyvusenet, Jan 11, 2011.

  1. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    mmyvusenet, Jan 11, 2011

  2. mmyvusenet

    Tim Conway Guest

    "mmyvusenet" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    >
    > Today I was near the Pacific Ocean, and I had the opportunity to take this
    > photo:
    >
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5343743759/
    >
    > Thanks for your comments.

    A nice descriptive view of the beach. Maybe tilting the camera to the left
    to make more of a diagonal with the surf line would have been better. But,
    still, a nice shot, I think.
    Tim Conway, Jan 11, 2011

  3. mmyvusenet

    mmyvusenet Guest

    noticias:igihrb$k7h$-september.org...

    >> Hello
    >>
    >> Today I was near the Pacific Ocean, and I had the opportunity to take
    >> this
    >> photo:
    >>
    >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/5343743759/
    >>
    >> Thanks for your comments.
    >>

    > A nice descriptive view of the beach. Maybe tilting the camera to the
    > left to make more of a diagonal with the surf line would have been better.
    > But, still, a nice shot, I think.

    Hello Tim, thanks for your comment, I'm also posting about a photo I took in
    the Historic Center of Lima, I hope to always making some improvements.

    --
    MMYV
    http://www.mmyv.com
    mmyvusenet, Jan 14, 2011