BE THE FIRST TO KNOW-UBIFONE

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by amosor, Sep 12, 2004.

  1. amosor

    amosor Guest

    BE IN THE FRONT LINE!
    BE THE FIRST TO KNOW-UBIFONE

    !

    Pre-Lounch 09/15/2004
    Hello

    I am now working with UBIFONE
    You can be the 1st member(Affiliate) in your country in this
    company!!

    Do you understand the meaning?

    Amos

    UBIFONE is a Global Business Opportunity!

    Take something most people use everyday, reduce your daily costs by up
    to 80% !!! and turn it to a passive, residual income that works for
    you!

    Make free phone calls!

    Turn this State-of-the-Art Business Opportunity into weekly cash flow
    that works for you!

    Your first question will be: HOW??

    The answer is very simple!

    UBIFONE is a Global Business Opportunity! UBIFONE can connect you to
    any phone, anywhere in the world and at Unbelievable Rates!

    UBIFONE offers the most advanced, State-of-the-Art Communications
    Technology and is considered to be the Leader in its market niche.
    UBIFONE offers an authentic breakthrough both in its products and
    Business Opportunity.

    Don't miss the Opportunity of Tomorrow! It is NOW and HERE!

    We are setting up our Global Teams Right Now and invite You to join us
    TODAY!

    What are the most significant benefits UBIFONE offers?

    You do not have to change your Service Provider!
    Easy to use, innovative concept and Ultra Low Rates Worldwide!
    UBIFONE can connect you from your cellular/mobile phone from
    anywhere in the world to a fixed telephone line for
    Just 5c - 10c per 30 Seconds/Unit! Can you believe rates can be
    so low? You can actually make a Phone call for less
    than 1/3 of what you would be paying now for the same call!

    Do the Sum-Ups. You will be pleasantly surprised and Our Rates
    will continue to drop down as volume increases!

    You will get your own UBIFONE number - one Global Phone Number at
    which you can be reached anywhere in the
    world!

    Attached you will find a Business Presentation. Read it carefully. It
    can change your life in a matter of seconds!

    To sign in - go to:

    http://amosor.ubifone.com

    To our mutual success,

    Amos Ordan