    "state of the art" technology. You will also be able to help people lower or
    even eliminate their local and long distance phone bills.

    http://telextreme.com/232023/

    rbv, Jul 19, 2005

  2. rbv

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.

    Abuse report sent to

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 19, 2005

  3. rbv

    Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
    >
    >Abuse report sent to
    >
    >Ivor

    Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .
    , Jul 19, 2005
  4. rbv

    TR Guest

    wrote:
    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
    >>
    >>Abuse report sent to
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    > Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    looks ike a pyramid selling scheme to me,
    which is proabably illegal
    TR, Jul 19, 2005
  5. rbv

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
    >>
    >>Abuse report sent to
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    > Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 19, 2005
  6. rbv

    Ian Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
    > >
    > >Abuse report sent to
    > >
    > >Ivor
    > >

    > Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
    the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in this
    group.
    Ian, Jul 19, 2005
  7. rbv

    GwG Guest

    "Ian" <spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote in message

    > Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
    > the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in
    > this
    > group.

    I don't agree, if spammers are flamed, (and possibly reported), it deters
    others from risking it.
    GwG, Jul 19, 2005
  8. rbv

    Graham Cox Guest

    GwG wrote:
    > "Ian" wrote:
    >
    >>Far better to ignore the post as is the norm in most NGs. By replying lets
    >>the spammer and all other spammers know that their post will be read in
    >>this
    >>group.

    > I don't agree, if spammers are flamed, (and possibly reported), it deters
    > others from risking it.

    If spammers are flamed, then all that does is encourage the trolls - who
    like to start flamewars - to come and post that kind of thing here as
    they will know it provokes just the effect they want. Ignoring the
    spammer is better in the long run as it avoids this, plus it ends up
    with less traffic for the low-bandwidth readers (Not sure there would be
    many in this group, but the principle holds true anyway)
    --
    Graham
    Graham Cox, Jul 19, 2005
  9. AND WHO ARE YOU YOU CLOWN DO YU THINK YOU RUN THIS GROUP--PEOPLE CAN POST
    WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT

    ITS SUCH A SHAME YOU DONT HAVE ANY OTHER LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS GROUP AND THE
    INTERNET ISNT IT

    PS YOU CONT WEAR GLAASES AND HAVE A LONG DIRTY,EGG STAINED BEARD DO YOU

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 19, 2005
  10. rbv

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Stefan Kaniuk" <> wrote in message
    > AND WHO ARE YOU YOU CLOWN DO YU THINK YOU RUN THIS GROUP--PEOPLE CAN
    > POST WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT

    No. Read the charter.

    I don't propose to reply to you further.

    <plonk>

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 19, 2005
  11. CHARTER THESE ARE PUBLIC NEWSGROUPS BWAAAAHHHHHHHHHH SOME PEOPLE THINK
    THEY RULE THE WORLD DONT THEY

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 19, 2005
  12. rbv

    Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 20:25:54 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Stefan Kaniuk" <> wrote in message
    >> AND WHO ARE YOU YOU CLOWN DO YU THINK YOU RUN THIS GROUP--PEOPLE CAN
    >> POST WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT

    >No. Read the charter.
    >
    >I don't propose to reply to you further.

    Ivor I just wish I had a pound for every time I have seen reference to
    the charter when a posting appears in some group or other such has the
    one in question . There is nothing you or I or anyone else can do
    about such postings people WILL post what they want to post and there
    just isn't any law in the word to stop them Ivor, you just have to
    live with it like I and many others have to live with Sipgate's
    incompetently .
    Damn it I sent them an email Sunday and I am still waiting for a
    reply, not to worry they have probably run off on yet another little
    holiday somewhere and left the ship to steer itself once more .
    , Jul 19, 2005
  13. rbv

    Don Carter Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:28:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 06:23:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>The charter of this group specifically prohibits advertising.
    >>>
    >>>Abuse report sent to
    >>>
    >>>Ivor
    >>>

    >> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    >I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.
    >
    >Ivor

    What? Not even for Sipgate?
    Don Carter, Jul 20, 2005
  14. rbv

    Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 02:40:51 +0100, Don Carter <>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:28:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    >>I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    >What? Not even for Sipgate?

    Now now no need for that Don ! :)))))) .
    , Jul 20, 2005
  15. rbv

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Don Carter" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:28:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Not a bad deal Ivor if it works and is realiable 24/7 .

    >>I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    > What? Not even for Sipgate?

    No.

    There is a difference between recommendation and out and out advertising.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 20, 2005
  16. rbv

    Don Carter Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:25:10 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Don Carter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:28:06 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>I don't care, this is a no-adverts group.
    >>>
    >>>Ivor
    >>>

    >> What? Not even for Sipgate?

    >No.
    >
    >There is a difference between recommendation and out and out advertising.
    >
    >Ivor

    Then maybe the OP was merely recommending the service then
    Don Carter, Jul 20, 2005