BE heard, talk ur emails for free, Springdoo it!

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by the1uluv@gmail.com, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Want to stand out?
    Want to grab attention?
    Want to look professional?
    Here is the trick to do all that and more...
    Here is something refreshing for a change, something you can use
    professionally or personally, this tool is only limited to you
    imagination.

    It's from Springdoo, www.Springdoo.com, a voice emailing tool for you
    to talk your email, personalise your messages and stand out from the
    crowed...

    Click on or visit the link below to listen to my message:

    http://ennz.springdoo.com/public/play/?id=F82EC030FCE06BF5

    You create an account, record a message and it creates a hyperlink (no
    large attachment to email, no software's to download), and email it
    to the recipient.
    PS: yes it's completely and utterly free...

    Hope you like, Merry Christmas and happy Springdooing everyone... =D

    PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any feedback is
    more than welcome so do not hesitate to let thro me a piece of your
    mind =)

    Regards
    The1uLuv

    , Dec 20, 2005

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > PS: Please inform me of your opinion on this service, any
    > feedback is more than welcome so do not hesitate to let
    > thro me a piece of your mind =)

    Ok. Please take your spam elsewhere. This is a non-advertising group.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 20, 2005