    70-624. It looks like BDD 2007 has been replaced with a different product by
    microsoft. does anyone know if BDD 2007 is STILL addressed on the exams or is
    the new tool covered???

    Victor, Jan 6, 2009

  2. "Victor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have my 70-620, and have been directed to get my 70-622 and possibly my
    > 70-624. It looks like BDD 2007 has been replaced with a different product
    > by
    > microsoft. does anyone know if BDD 2007 is STILL addressed on the exams or
    > is
    > the new tool covered???

    If anything, the questions would be dropped if a product is no longer "in
    the catalog"; however, until the posted Exam Objectives change you should
    assume the questions exist and prepare accordingly (such preparation might
    even include the choice to ignore the topic completely).

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Jan 7, 2009

  3. Victor

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    Hi Victor,

    Although the exam 70-624 is still available it has actually been replaced...
    the exam 70-635 TS: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008, Desktop Deployment is
    a much better exam inasfar it is clearer (I feel). It gives you the same
    certification as the 70-624 exam but covers much more real-world knowledge.
    I strongly recommend it over 624.

    Incidentally Business Desktop Deployment 2007 was not replaced... however
    since it now covers server deployment as well the next version is called
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Jan 9, 2009