    i will make all'ya scream like Michael Jackson
    This is how it sounds when doves cry
    you give love a bad name
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: BECAUSE YOU KEEP ASKING ME STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THIS

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > BD i have nothing against you,

    Never said you did.

    > it seems like everytime i post something on
    > this news group you always have something smart to say,

    Thank you

    > always trying to put
    > me down.

    You're taking it all wrong then. Do you have an inferiority complex?

    > If you stop hating on my everything would be cool.

    Now where would the fun in that be?

    > Now a technical comment. Have any of you guys ever used Desktop Authority
    > from Script Logic its a cool product it makes your life as a network
    > administrator easy.

    No. Now stop spamming.

    > thank you
    > IT Money aka Doc Holiday

    Please don't ruin the good name of the Doc.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 6, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > aka Doc Holiday

    So now you're the football defensive coordinator for the NATIONAL CHAMPION
    Gators?
    FrisbeeĀ®, Feb 6, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 6, 2007 at 8:56am "=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=" blathered:

    > BD i have nothing against you, it seems like everytime i post something on
    > this news group you always have something smart to say

    Maybe it's because you don't.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 6, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 05:56:00 -0800, IT-MONEY cast into the ether:

    > i will make all'ya scream like Michael Jackson

    And it wonders why we think it's a twit.

    --
    JaR
    Furrfu
    JaR, Feb 6, 2007
  6. IT-MONEY wrote:
    > BD i have nothing against you, it seems like everytime i post something on
    > this news group you always have something smart to say, always trying to put
    > me down. If you stop hating on my everything would be cool.
    > Now a technical comment. Have any of you guys ever used Desktop Authority
    > from Script Logic its a cool product it makes your life as a network
    > administrator easy.
    >
    > thank you
    > IT Money aka Doc Holiday
    >
    > i will make all'ya scream like Michael Jackson
    > This is how it sounds when doves cry
    > you give love a bad name

    Avoiding taking sides, as I believe everyone on earth is an a$$hat, I
    think the issue may be your incessant ramblings of pure unadulterated
    BS. I think BD just likes to stoke the fire when he hears someone
    boasting about things which are CLEARLY UNTRUE.

    So now please be honest and instead of throwing around ridiculous
    numbers about your income and false claims about your non-existent
    consulting firm, tell us what you actually make as the towel boy at the
    local adult theater's peep show. Once you do this he will find another
    troll to harass.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 6, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    cuz u stink

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >cuz u stink

    that's 'cos he's paki

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 6, 2007
  9. IT-MONEY wrote:
    > BD i have nothing against you, it seems like everytime i post something on
    > this news group you always have something smart to say, always trying to put
    > me down. If you stop hating on my everything would be cool.
    > Now a technical comment. Have any of you guys ever used Desktop Authority
    > from Script Logic its a cool product it makes your life as a network
    > administrator easy.
    >
    > thank you
    > IT Money aka Doc Holiday
    >
    > i will make all'ya scream like Michael Jackson
    > This is how it sounds when doves cry
    > you give love a bad name

    Just don't worry about it. Focus on all of the people in your life that
    love you. Oh right, sorry...
    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 7, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Feb 6, 9:48 pm, Red Swingline Stapler <> wrote:

    > ... tell us what you actually make as the towel boy at the
    > local adult theater's peep show.

    TMML ! Although, I haven't the faintest idea what a Towel boy's job
    would be in an adult theater.
    Cerebrus, Feb 7, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Just don't worry about it. Focus on all of the people in your life that
    >love you. Oh right, sorry...

    now that's just plain mean ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 7, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Just don't worry about it. Focus on all of the people in your life that
    >>love you. Oh right, sorry...

    > now that's just plain mean ;-)

    He's learning.
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 7, 2007