BD WHEN DOVES CRY

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 7, 2007.

  1. How can u just leave me standing?
    Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
    Maybe I'm just 2 demanding
    Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold
    Maybe you're just like my mother
    She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
    Why do we scream at each other
    This is what it sounds like
    When doves cry

    How can u just leave me standing?
    Alone in a world that's so cold? (A world that's so cold)
    Maybe I'm just 2 demanding (Maybe, maybe I'm like my father)
    Maybe I'm just like my father 2 bold (Ya know he's 2 bold)
    Maybe you're just like my mother (Maybe you're just like my mother)
    She's never satisfied (She's never, never satisfied)
    Why do we scream at each other (Why do we scream, why)
    This is what it sounds like

    When doves cry
    When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)
    When doves cry (Doves cry, doves cry)

    Don't Cry (Don't Cry)

    When doves cry
    When doves cry
    When doves cry

    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, Feb 7, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Good song.

    Jtyc, Feb 7, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:17:23 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > Good song.

    I think ITM has a 'thing' for our BD.

    NTTAWWT!

    --
    JaR
    IT & BD sittin' inna tree...

    JaR, Feb 7, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:17:23 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Good song.

    > I think ITM has a 'thing' for our BD.

    If he's willing to pay me 30% more, I'll let him blow me...

    ....he can Toss MY Salad too.

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 7, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that
    when you put another man's c*ck in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that
    cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees
    and put that c*ck right in his mouth.

    Consultant, Feb 7, 2007
  6. "Consultant" wrote:

    > Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that
    > when you put another man's c*ck in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that
    > cannot be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees
    > and put that c*ck right in his mouth.

    Let me explain to you, sir.. that the only thing a c*ck should e used for
    is f*cking chicken!

    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > Let me explain to you the kind of man Gary is. He's a man who knows that when
    > you put another man's c*ck in your mouth, you make a pact. A bond that cannot
    > be broken. He's a man so dedicated that he will get down on his knees and put
    > that c*ck right in his mouth.

    Sounds like Gary is the type of guy that could make doves cry.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2

    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007