    Use the MCNGP for personal gain, or attack the MCNGP because you want to be
    member?

    Let the truth be know!

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006

  2. lowdes [MCNGP]

    Stan [MCNGP] Guest

    Now I'm confused!

    Stan [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006

  3. Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
    Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it for
    your web page? Use it for money?
    Use it for personal gain?
    You wouldn't want to be member just because?

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  4. So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  5. lowdes [MCNGP]

    Stan [MCNGP] Guest

    Stan [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  6. lowdes [MCNGP]

    Stan [MCNGP] Guest

    > So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies
    >
    > "Stan [MCNGP]" <> wrote in message
    >>> Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
    >>> Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it
    >>> for your web page? Use it for money?
    >>> Use it for personal gain?
    >>> You wouldn't want to be member just because?

    >> I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.

    you dont know what chicks are

    Stan [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  7. "Stan [MCNGP]" <> wrote in message

    > "lowdes [MCNGP]" <> wrote in message
    >> So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies
    >>
    >> "Stan [MCNGP]" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.
    >>>

    > you dont know what chicks are

    your not Stan [MCNGP] and you don't know what being MCNGP is, cause your a$$
    got kicked out.

    lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  8. lowdes [MCNGP]

    Stan [MCNGP] Guest

    BD, you're so lame.

    Stan [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  9. lowdes [MCNGP]

    Stan [MCNGP] Guest

    > your not Stan [MCNGP] and you don't know what being MCNGP is, cause your
    > a$$ got kicked out.

    Who's next I wonder!

    Stan [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006
  10. ha! no MCNGP response to this . . .