    Event ID: 27
    Date: 11/27/2007
    Time: 1:54:31 PM
    User: N/A
    Computer: BBSM53
    Failed to connect to SNMP agent 24.120.220.26.

    , Nov 27, 2007

  2. Thrill5 Guest

    I think Captain Obvious would say that it is a SNMP issue. The BBSM is
    trying to connect to device 24.120.220.26 via SNMP and it can't retrieve
    data. Have you changed snmpv3 userids or snmpv2 community strings?

    Thrill5, Nov 28, 2007

  3. CK Guest

    BBSM trying access to 24.120.220.26 via snmp agent

    CK, Nov 28, 2007
  4. Guest

    As far as I know nothing has changed, but i am not a snmp man. Can I
    run any commands you might find help and email you the output?

    On Nov 27, 4:20 pm, "Thrill5" <> wrote:

    > I think Captain Obvious would say that it is aSNMPissue. TheBBSMis
    > trying toconnectto device 24.120.220.26 viaSNMPand it can't retrieve
    > data. Have you changed snmpv3 userids or snmpv2 community strings?
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > What would cause this error?

    > > What would cause this error in the event log?

    > > Event Type: Error
    > > Event Source: BBSM_Core
    > > Event Category: None
    > > Event ID: 27
    > > Date: 11/27/2007
    > > Time: 1:54:31 PM
    > > User: N/A
    > > Computer: BBSM53
    > >FailedtoconnecttoSNMPagent 24.120.220.26.

    , Nov 28, 2007