BBC-TV Computer Security Video For Non-Techies

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Chuck, Apr 25, 2005.

  1. Chuck

    Chuck Guest

    <http://www.bbcworld.com/content/clickonline_archive_14_2005.asp?pageid=665&co_pageid=3>

    This BBC-TV video, in 6 minutes, shows very plainly how dangerous the internet
    is today.

    It won't show anybody here anything new, but if you have friends or family that
    don't read here regularly, it's worth sharing with them. And with anyone who
    questions the necessity of having a firewall, having virus protection, as in "I
    only have a dialup connection...", "I have AOL, and AOL includes protection",
    etc.

    It omits only 1 detail - which relates specifically to the example shown - but
    other than that, IMHO, it is relevant, current, and very brief.

    --
    Cheers,
    Chuck
    Chuck, Apr 25, 2005