    Have Googled without success.

    Can anyone help?
    Please.

    carlechka, Nov 13, 2006

  2. carlechka

    water rat Guest

    carlechka wrote:

    > Am trying to obtain a VHS cassette (PAL), CD set or DVD of the Last Night of
    > The Proms 2006.
    >
    > Have Googled without success.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    > Please.

    I have it on DVD

    water rat, Nov 13, 2006

  3. carlechka

    Mike Easter Guest

    carlechka wrote:
    > Am trying to obtain a VHS cassette (PAL), CD set or DVD of the Last
    > Night of The Proms 2006.

    The Last Night of the Proms was 2000, not 2006.

    // Enjoy Prom night again and again! The BBC Proms-so named in 1895 for
    their informal "promenade" arrangements-have celebrated leading
    international artists in an all-embracing musical program that
    introduces new works alongside much loved classics. Relive the zenith of
    the BBC Proms with this spectacular 2000 celebration featuring Sir
    Andrew Davis in his final appearance at the helm of the BBC Symphony
    Orchestra. Joined by the outstanding young American violinist Hilary
    Hahn and the internationally renowned British soprano Jane Eaglen, the
    selection of classics includes rousing renditions of Land of Hope and
    Glory, Rule, Britannia! and Jerusalem, a virtuosic performance of Sir
    Henry Wood's Fantasia on British Sea-Songs, and many more! //

    http://www.bbcamericashop.com/default.asp?cpa=product&id=4005&ctl=81&cc=21232&tt=
    or http://snipurl.com/121o2

    The Last Night of the Proms
    DVD
    Availability: In-Stock
    $24.98

    <may show differently if you access it from a .uk IP>

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Nov 13, 2006
  4. carlechka

    carlechka Guest

    "water rat" <> wrote in message

    > carlechka wrote:
    >
    >> Am trying to obtain a VHS cassette (PAL), CD set or DVD of the Last Night
    >> of
    >> The Proms 2006.
    >>
    >> Have Googled without success.
    >>
    >> Can anyone help?
    >> Please.

    > I have it on DVD

    Any chance of a copy, if so how much?

    ceej.

    reply to: allochka(at)ntlworld(dot)com

    carlechka, Nov 13, 2006
  5. carlechka

    carlechka Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > carlechka wrote:
    >> Am trying to obtain a VHS cassette (PAL), CD set or DVD of the Last
    >> Night of The Proms 2006.

    > The Last Night of the Proms was 2000, not 2006.

    Snip...

    Thanks, I'm aware of this.
    However this is an annual event from The Royal Albert Hall in London.
    I thought I had a cassette copy but due to a fault I only have sound and
    sadly no video.

    ceej.

    carlechka, Nov 13, 2006