    Hi could someone tell me where I can purchase in Britain apart from ebay
    this title, I notice dddhouse and hkflix don't have it

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, May 22, 2004

  2. Dragon <> wrote:

    | Hi could someone tell me where I can purchase in Britain apart from ebay
    | this title, I notice dddhouse and hkflix don't have it

    I don't know where in Britain you can buy it, but I would advise against
    buying it at all. It's painfully amateurish, at best only fitfully funny,
    and certainly not worth owning.

    --
    Geir Friestad || || www.portman.org
    "My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

    Geir Friestad, May 22, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    hi geir

    have you got the film yourself, i presum,e you didnt like it then

    ill buy yours lol

    dave

    Dragon, May 22, 2004
  4. Dragon <> wrote:

    | have you got the film yourself, i presum,e you didnt like it then
    | ill buy yours lol

    I might be interested in selling my copy, yes. I paid a little
    over 3000 yen for it - how much would you be willing to pay for
    it? Email me if you're really interested in buying it.

    Geir Friestad, May 24, 2004