    If a battery is "low", will it still perform at 100&? For instance, if
    the flash is on, will it still fire at full capacity (if set to that)
    even if the battery status is low?

    B, Dec 29, 2003

  2. B

    GAH Guest

    Depends on the camera.

    Some cameras will continue to work at 100% until the battery will no longer
    allow it, and then basically "shut down" until you charge it. Other cameras
    may be able to function a bit at the lowest level, and give a reduced flash
    output. I've seen both. Typically though, it's the first.

    Greg

    ---------

    GAH, Dec 29, 2003