    Could someone tell us how to stop this or what is causing it.
    Many thanks,
    Cassie.
    cassie, Jan 10, 2009

  2. cassie

    VanguardLH Guest

    cassie wrote:

    > My friend has asked me why everytime she turns her laptop on she gets a
    > message appear on desktop saying Battery Miser can't find dll file. She
    > clicks out of it but she doesn't know how to get rid of it. She runs XP Pro,
    > SP3.
    > Could someone tell us how to stop this or what is causing it.
    > Many thanks,
    > Cassie.

    Someone might be able to answer your question who has the same brand and
    model of laptop - but then you'll have to stop keeping secret that brand
    and model.
    VanguardLH, Jan 10, 2009

  3. cassie

    cassie Guest

    Sorry I'll have to check the brand of her computer and come back
    Cassie

    cassie, Jan 10, 2009
  4. cassie

    VanguardLH Guest

    cassie wrote:

    > Sorry I'll have to check the brand of her computer and come back
    > Cassie
    > "VanguardLH" <> wrote in message
    >> cassie wrote:
    >>
    >>> My friend has asked me why everytime she turns her laptop on she gets a
    >>> message appear on desktop saying Battery Miser can't find dll file. She
    >>> clicks out of it but she doesn't know how to get rid of it. She runs XP
    >>> Pro,
    >>> SP3.
    >>> Could someone tell us how to stop this or what is causing it.
    >>> Many thanks,
    >>> Cassie.

    >> Someone might be able to answer your question who has the same brand and
    >> model of laptop - but then you'll have to stop keeping secret that brand
    >> and model.

    When you come back, you will probably want to start a new thread. Other
    users might notice there are already several replies in this thread and
    figure that you are already getting help and not bother reading your
    post, so start a new thread (i.e., recast your line to lure new fish).
    VanguardLH, Jan 10, 2009
  5. cassie

    VanguardLH Guest

    cassie wrote:

    > "VanguardLH" wrote ...
    >>
    >> cassie wrote:
    >>
    >>> My friend has asked me why everytime she turns her laptop on she gets a
    >>> message appear on desktop saying Battery Miser can't find dll file. She
    >>> clicks out of it but she doesn't know how to get rid of it. She runs XP
    >>> Pro,
    >>> SP3.
    >>> Could someone tell us how to stop this or what is causing it.
    >>> Many thanks,
    >>> Cassie.

    >> Someone might be able to answer your question who has the same brand and
    >> model of laptop - but then you'll have to stop keeping secret that brand
    >> and model.

    > Sorry I'll have to check the brand of her computer and come back
    > Cassie

    Here are some guidelines on how to post to Usenet when trying to get
    help. ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want
    someone ELSE to understand your post than just yourself.

    How to post to newsgroups:
    http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

    In addition:
    - Do NOT describe an error message.
    - Do NOT summarize an error message.
    - Do NOT paraphrase an error message.
    - Do NOT truncate an error message.
    - Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge/star out personal info,
    like your username).
    VanguardLH, Jan 10, 2009